Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stressed and Depressed

Thumb65948 I have been looking for a job for almost a month now. No such luck. Bills are coming due and I don’t have enough to pay for both households. Chrissy can’t find a job either. So needless to say I am depressed. I just don’t know what I am going to do. I can’ be late on my rent here at the apartment especially since we just moved in last week. I have had 2 job interviews. One I am pretty sure I won’t get and the other was nothing but a scam. I have put my application in at Wal-Mart, working on Target and trying to avoid scams when it comes to Temp Services. At this point, I would just like for something to be offered to me. I am so paranoid from scams that I now do research of every company that I submit my application to.

I miss my cats too. I cried half way to Atlanta because I had to leave them at home in Georgia. I still cry sometimes cause I miss them. Hell I have been crying from stress and depression too. Joe is worried about me and being a bit smothering. I will be glad when he goes back to work.

Weight loss I have been doing fairly good with. I am at 194 now so that is 20 lbs. There are times that I wish I could eat like normal. I have gotten it figured out though. I have 3 oz cups that we got when I first had my surgery so that I could monitor how much I drank. Well now that is not an issue. I drink fluids but I don’t get hungry. By the end of the day though for some reason I am “hungry” I guess that is cause I used to eat dinner in the evenings. Also if I eat I try to use my 3 oz cup. I don’t over eat that way. It is painful when I over eat. When we first moved in I drank some orange juice and it made me sick. Good grief that was painful!!! My stomach/chest really hurt. I have to catch myself sometimes because something tastes really good. The food commercials are a pain in the ass though. I see all of this good food and sometimes wish that I could eat like I used to again. I know better cause that would mean that I would lose that ground that I have already gained.

I just got an email from one of the Temp Agencies in Anderson. I am going in in the morning to fill out the application and do the testing. I just hope that this is legit. It is for working in a call center. Not something that is not high high on my list of things to do but you know what, it is a job. I wanted to work at T-Mobile but they would not hire me. Well who knows maybe I will get my foot in the door this time and get hired. I am willing to learn and I am a quick learner. I have practicing my typing while writing this blog so that I am not so rusty. Working at AHP my skills got a little rusty since I was not doing a massive amount of typing. More answering the phone and dealing with things verbal. I am getting a bit faster every time, thankfully I learned the keys a long time ago.

Hopefully my luck will turn around and I get a job. I just pray to the Goddess and Gaia that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment