Friday, June 4, 2010

Follow up day

 

Went to the clinic for my follow up yesterday. I am down to 201.4 lbs. YES!!!!! I have not been able to get that close to 200 in the whole time that I have been trying to lose the weight. He told me I could eat soft foods like mashed potatoes for a couple of days and then go to my regular diet. I have healed very well and the bruising is almost gone now. My legs are thinner and so are my thighs. I am wondering if I can wear my heels now without them hurting my feet??? hum may have to see. Also my wrists are slimming down. I have not been able to exercise like I really should. With this move, I have kind of put it off. Once we get moved there is a fitness room at our new apartment complex as well as a pool. My bathing suit is fitting better now too. Hey I can sit Indian style again.!!! I just noticed this. I feel really good about making the decision to have this surgery. While I know each day is going to be a challenge and there are going to be good days and bad days. I am willing to stick with it. I am not able to eat as much and I know it if I eat just a little to much. Joe and I have a deal worked out. He will let me order what I want to eat and then let me eat and what is left he will finish. It saves money if we go out.

It is going to only be Joe, the boys and me, so I can reduce the amounts that I cook. Joe found me something that I am more than willing to pay for. Localharvest.org is where you buy a share of a farm and get fresh produce once a week. It is not cheap but if you pay for it in the store you would pay more. Beside you know that it is fresh and not cold storage.

I am making Joe do push ups and jumping jacks right now. He told me that he wants me to drop him and make him exercise to I am. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment