Friday, June 18, 2010

Better Day

Well I am having a better day today. I got a job. It is working in a call center at 9.00 an hour. At this point I am just happy to have a job. Plus in the future I will have more marketable skills. I am not going to write much tonight, I am tired and want to go to bed early. I will be working nights again. 3 to 11:30. This way I can be at home during the day, off on Sunday and Monday. I won’t get to see the boys much when school starts but hopefully by then I can choose my hours a little bit. But either way I will be able to take care of things during the day and work at night.

I am still at 194. Went to the exercise room today in the community building. My legs are a bit sore at the moment but at least I am going in and exercising.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment