Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Day

I have to be careful how much I eat. I am still learning how to eat slower. I am so used to eating quickly especially if I am at home or out running errands. While I was working I would eat at my desk and since I would work through my lunch I would not eat my lunch so quickly. I just hope I can find a job fairly quickly. While I know I don’t have anyone to follow my blog, it is at least a place I can vent/talk about my frustrations. I just hope that I will be able to keep with the correct diet. Right now with this move our schedule is messed up. I will be glad when we are moved and reset up. I want to get back to a “normal” for us schedule. I have been cross stitching again. I want to try to get back to doing my crafts, quilting and sewing instead of being on the computer non stop. Thankfully I have gotten better about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment